In light of the recent press release from the Government regarding the immediate closure of schools, nurseries and childminders, Family Action (IOM) will recommence their Family Help Line on Monday 08/03/21, dedicated to providing practical and emotional support to parents and families on the Island.
Family Action endeavour to help with:
- Activities to keep children occupied
- Emotional coping skills and focusing on the well-being of all family members
- Supporting your children to learn whilst not at school and also to learn through play
- Signposting to gain financial help and support from other services
- Practical parenting support