We are pleased to announce that from Monday 20th July 2020,
parents or carers will be able to access our new parent App and
website via smartphone, tablet or PC. This application will allow
us to share important information with you quickly and
Initial features of SIMS Parent App will include:
- Ability to access, review and request changes to data held on you or your children.
- Information about attendance for the current term including viewing AM and PM registration marks.
- Details of your child’s timetable showing subjects, teachers and timings for each day.
- Reports and snapshots delivered directly to you via the App (from September).
- Details of achievements awarded by teachers.
- Messages about key school events.
The App will be rolled out to other year groups in due course and all parents/carers will be contacted via letter and email telling them when and how they can register. We will continue to develop the App’s use by releasing additional features that will help you stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
The video below gives a step-by-step demonstration of the registration process. Please email BHSEnquiries@sch.im if you require further assistance.