The school day is broken down into sessions including a tutor period, six lessons times and a lunch break.
Students are required to be on the school premises no later than 8.45 am so that they can be registered by their tutor.The school day ends at 3.20 pm for students.
- Period 1 - 8.45 to 9.10 am (registration and tutor time)
- Period 2 - 9.10 to 10.00 am
- Period 3 - 10.00 to 10.50 am
- Break - 10.50 to 11.10 am
- Period 4 - 11.10 to 12.00 pm
- Period 5 - 12.00 to 12.50 pm (Lunch for Years 7, 9 and 11)
- Period 6 - 12.50 to 1.40pm (Lunch for Years 8, 10, 12 and 13)
- Period 7 - 1.40 to 2.30 pm
- Period 8 - 2.30 to 3.20pm
Don’t forget, just because the student day ends at 3.20 pm, school is not over. There are a variety of clubs and activities just getting started; be sure to check out the ‘extra-curricular’ opportunities under the ‘Students’ tab at the top of the page.
For those who wish to stay after school and access resources for homework/coursework, partake in some self-directed study or even just read a book, the main library will remain open until 4.00pm each day.